I have red blotchy rash, orange peel skin, sudden red whelps, vertigo, shortness of breath. What could be the reason for this?

'have red blotchy rash, orange peel skin , sudden red whelps, vertigo , shortness of breath' 6 months ago one morning I suddenly started getting warm and felt swelling all over body then got red blotchy skin with orange peel wrinkles , this happened intensely 3 or 4 times with benadryl reducing symptoms, then in February got sudden shortness of breath, and vertigo with nausea developed gradually since October. I haven t been able to drive or to walk very quickly for several weeks now as I get woozy and nauseous. This morning I felt warm then hot and red whelps popped out all over me. I took benadryl and eventually went away. It is always scary and I feel like I m not going to be able to breathe.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011