I have really very bad cramps with white discharge

im 13 years old for the past 2 years i have had nothing but white discharge. 2 days ago I had huge cramps in my lower stomach and when i went to the bathroom I had brown Discharge. Is that normal?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
It sounds like you are starting your period ~ welcome to womanhood~ You can take tylenol or midol for the cramps, you will need tampons/pads (if your cramps are really bad you may want to just wear a pad at first), you will continue to bleed for 3-5 days, and may notice some bloating along with sore muscles and headaches. If you have more questions you should talk to your mom, a close friend's mom, an older sister (yours or a friends), or your school nurse. But to answer your question -- 100% normal. ^_^

yes its normal..... i have had myu period for 5 years btw i am 12 and i think....not completely sureeee though................. you just got your first periodd!!!!!!!!!!! congratsss the "brown" dicharge is probably discharge mixed with some of the blood from your perioddddddd