I have really non matching black coloration on my skin. What could be the reason?

Hi. I don t see any answers given much in here.But a lot of questions. I have kinda the same problem. I am an Asian white skinned girl. when I was 14 yrs old I developed that teen heygien thing and wasn t cleaning myself much for like a year.This was right after I got my menstruation. It psychologically affected everything and after like one and half year,I started cleaning myself regularly everyday.Better yet 4 to 5 times a day. I clean and clean and clean my skin with scrub, brush and even my nails to the extent it cause my skin to tear. But I have got bad discoloration of my buttocks ,back,and knees. It s same as that of like a Black woman. But my face ,arm and chest are as fair and white as that of a white person. I don t know is it because of build up dart inside my skin due to those one year of bad hygine or some skin condition which is causing this? I am 21 now and it s been 6 yrs. I m fed up of spending 2 to 3 hrs in shower, scrubbing untill my hands get tired. Putting every kind of lotion or body butter. there is only one thing I know. It was same color everywhere before my 14.Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 22 Dec 2010