I have really bad dizzy spells, blurriness, sickness. I feel thirsty and hungry all the time. Is it diabetes?

ok does this sound like diabetes? i've been to the doc but havent got my results back yet and realy scared. 1)realy bad dizzy spells + bluryness 2) sickness 3) i get ill realy easily (i ve been ill every holiday) 4) feel hungary all the time 5) feel tirsty all the time 6) need to urinate alot even when im not drinking much 7) my left arm aches all the time and my knees (could this be related to the fact i used to self harm?) i am tired all the time too i was supposed to go to to nurse stright after the test but my parents took the sample instead cuz i cant go out and all that
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009