I have random daydreams all the time. Is somthing wrong ?

I have had problems concentrating since I was young. I can be in the middle of a conversation and notice somthing and start talking about it then forget I what I was saying or even forget I was talking at all. I have a hard time concentrating on things that aren't interesting to me. I get distracted so easily. I have random daydreams all the time. This is my 2nd year of the 9th grade and I kow how to do everything we are doing but I make little mistakes. In math I know all of it and I can say it out loud but as soon as I have to do the test I make mistakes my work is right but my answers are wronge because of little mistakes. We had to do a problem with all letters and on my work it had the right answer which was t/h= D but on my answer it said 10 and I dont even remember writing it. Or I did a problem exactly right but I accidently put 2 instead of z. I also find myself writing down the wronge answer because I start to daydream . I listen to my music really loud and with ear phones in and I once zoned out so bad I didn't even notice the music and people on the bus could hear it from my earphones. I forget things so easily I can forget what I am suposed to be doing withing a few minutes. Is somthing wronge? Also caffein doesn't make me hyper it makes me sleep. I don't think this has anything to do with it but when I was learning to write I wrote my R backwards.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Oct 2010
Also I have taken 3 screening tests which all said that I had many of the symptoms of adhd and needed to get tested.
Psychiatrist Dr. Rakesh Kumar's  Response
you are suffering from attention deficit hyperactive disorder. you take axepta 10 mg twice in a day for 6 months it will help you...