I have puss and blood with BM and my gut is filled and bloated.

I have severe food allergy to corn and yeast. The allergies cause both constipation and loose stools in waves until the allergen leaves my digestive tract . I now have puss and blood with BM and my gut is filled and bloated with putrid gas that is suffocating and blinding in intensity. I have waited three months and the allergen is out of my system but I fear that damage has been done. I still have the puss and blood with BM and now when I pass/break wind. What do you think ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010