I have pus in my eyes due to folliculitis, will I become blind ?

Advanced Folliculitis , Dermo ignored my symptoms, puss in eyes for about 2 months until I went to the ER because I couldn't see. I received antibiotics there, and more from my primary care doc. My eyes are burning from the pus, could I go blind? Am I at risk for anything else? I ve had follliculitis for 2.5 years. Eventually, all pustules closed, I had a major network of pathways from the scalp dumping pus into my face . The pus was not draining, went into my eyes, eating away my lower eye lid. I am now on anit biotics. 10 days, eyes still burn like crazy. What s happening? I have major scarring on my face, are my eyes at risk for blindness?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011