I have pus discharge from swollen and painful clitoris. Do i need medical attention ?

have had pus discharging from my clitoris and that time it is swollen and painfulplease help me.iam 22 year old lady.last time i took augumentim 625g bt stil the problem. i have had pus discharging from my clitoris for a while and it swells and painful,am worried am 22 yr old lady.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
You could be having an abscess which is infected.You will need the augmentin but you also should be examined first.You might need drainage of the pus.