I have problem of masturbation

Hi, I m a 24 yrs old male, I have the pbm of masturbation , i wanna get out of this habit but i m not able to do.. i m doing this atleast 7 times per week
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jun 2010
well easiest way to do it is to be somewhere public for atleast 3 weeks. thats how long it takes to stop a habit, trust me by the time your over the 1st week, you want to masterbate. the reason its good to be in public most of the time is your mind is way off masterbating compared to you laying back on a couch wacthing t.v by 110%. but dont think that masterbating is a bad habit. it might seem sinful and that you shouldnt be doing it and that and girls dont date guys like that, but its in no way true. my friend if you want to just stop masterbating for your own reasons, more power to you, but i can guarentee you are in no way alone in masterbating. there are guys who have kids and still masterbate, and you know what, theres nothing wrong with it, and if anybody tells u different you can say "hey whats the difference between what im doing and peeing? they are both naturall body functions that cant be stopped". and if thats in anyway sinfull then stfu you hippocrit".
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Masturbation is a good method of relieving sexual desire.

Usually the desire lowers with age. Once in a day does not have any problem in your physical problem.

My question to those who say masturbation daily is bad for the body, if a person does intercourse with his / her partner everyday, Will that be harmful to their body?

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant Sexual Medicine / Sexology, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /
  Anonymous's Response
this is something i saw on the news. we know Tiger Wood has sex addiction problem, so he went to seek help from a famous rehab centre. the specialists came out a treatment plan for tiger wood in order to help to get rid of sex addiction. One of the rule in the rehab is NO masturbation is allowed.

i believe if you want to get rid of your problem you should completely stop masturbation, every time you engage in this activity you will have sexual imagination with women, this imagination is the culprit that drives you to have another masturbation, it goes on and on until it goes out of your control.

i believe most doctors may have not masturbation addiction problem themselves, so they do not know how terrible this problem can be, lest giving a good solution. Celebrity rehab probably cost millions of dollars for treatment, i believe they are more experienced in this aspect and their advice is obviously better.

i personally will not take on the advice from people/doctor who say masturbation is healthy, you can do it less regularly blah blah blah, i would say if possible stop it completely and refocus your mind on something else, get married and have a healthy sex life with your wife.