I have problem of Nightfall, please suggest me

Hi, I am 28 yrs old and I sometimes have nightfalls is this a bad sign at this age or is it because I think too much about it during the day and watch movies on sex
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
Dear doctor,I m 25 years old and have a problem which is: i m not longer with my wife in bed.please Ans the right solution.right medicine,in of luck
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

night falls happen to all individuals who do not mastrubate or have sexual intercourse. you should not worry about it and have relaxed life
Those answar are very helpfull for all the young people.Thanks doctors.
These are halpfull for mine too.but yet i dont know what is the right medicine for low sex time?any ans ?
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
It is a normal health phenomenon,there is nothing to worry.
  Anonymous's Response

It is not  a bad not worry actually signifies that you are sexually healthy..sometimes it can happen more if you watch porn movies, and think of sex..avoid them and it will reduce on its own..