I have problem breathing and my heart is pumping so hard

hey all doctors my name is elyas and im 15 yrs old i have problem breathing and me heart is pumping so hard tht its hurting me that happend after i fought with some guy to protect me familly he hit me with his skate board in my chest and wonder whats that pumping if you dont mind :(( and i have a cramp because of punching him hard and knock him out in my arm any solutions for these plz ?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Apr 2010
Hello Elyas,
Welcome to HCM, after going through your query you did a brave thing, kudos for saving your family. Due to that blow on your chest its paining; go for a plain x-ray to rule fractures. Due to this trauma there can be some hair line fractures in ribs which aggravates with little movements even with chest movements. Take some pain killers for the time being & see your family physician. Take care thanks.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
I should congratulate for showing bravery for your family but now onward take care that you may not be in trouble.
I think due to hard hit you might have some minor fractures in the ribs giving you this trouble
Consult orthopedic surgeon and go for x ray chest and go for treatment accordingly.
Ok and take care.
  Anonymous's Response

got injured on the chest, over exerted the arm and chest muscle in delivering a knock out punch. rest for some time take pain relief medications , if it doesent improve ina week see the doc for an x ray to know did you get a crack in the rib bone