I have pimples on inside of my vagina lips and its itchy and smelled fishy

Hi there. I am 22 years old and i am deeply concerned about a few things. Firstly i have pimples on inside of my vagina lips as well as on the outside, by my public bone area, where the hair is. Secondly, i have an odor that smells almost fishy coming from my vagina. And thirdly i have itchiness in alot of the areas of my body, including my vagina, back, head, thighs. Last year i was so scared and concerned about the pimples and odor i went for an STD test to see if it was the result of an std. My tests came out negative. I do know that i was 16 years old when i first started getting some itch, the odor and the pimples, and at 16 i was still a virgin with no sexual contact , that s when it really started. I have looked up Scabies an i have the itch, but no burrows or rashes as per say. when i itch i scratch and i get white or red little tiny bumps. just a few. I do tend to get pimples on my chest, back, breasts and in my skull if that helps??? i have looked at my vagina and i cant see any craps or lice or anything crawling at all. it seems my symptoms are close to bacterial vaginitis with the itch, colour less/some grey discharge and odor. could this be scabies without burrows or rash? should i go for another std test? and do i need to see a general GP, dermatologist or gneacologist?? and should i get another blood test or skin test?? i am worried about all the other itches around the body and all but i am someone who is terrified of std s so im more concerned about the vagina area... what do i need to do? also the only meds i am on is Luvox, for OCD.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011