I have pimples inside my throat area which bleeds and persistent cough after sinus operation. Do i need to worry ?

sir i am a male 21 years. I had an operation of sinus about 2 and half years back. 2 months after my operation i started smoking. although i left it after 6 months. and about after 1 year again started it. but I had left it from 1/1/2011.but still i have a problem of cough continuously. last week i saw in the mirror that there are small pimples inside my throat area. and whenever i rub my throat by inserting hand inside to clean it, blood start coming out along with cough. although there is no pain but I fear that there might not be any big infection inside. please help.....i will really be thankful.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.What you might have is pharyngitis.that is inflammation of pharynx.This can happen due to some food,allergy or due to even problem like acidity.Please visit an ent specialist again and get examination and treatment done.Avoid fried foods and cold liquids.bye.