I have pcos, having G-Reg sr 500mg. Is my treatment going in a right path ?

Hi i have gone for ultrasound in 2009 and I came to know that i have pcos. But my doctor that time not given me any medicine. I have also thyroid problem . Now I am trying to conceive and done my HSG testing which is normal and also have thyroid test that is also normal it 1.18 (range - .4-4.2). this time my doctor given me G-Reg sr 500mg and suggested me to take that 2 times a day. This time see asked me to try naturally and if i get periods after 35 days then I need to take Letoval 2.5 mg .Is my treatment going in a right path?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Sep 2011