I have panic disorder, ectopic beats and extra beats in my heart

Hello out there! I have been diagnosed with ectopic beats , i am 37 fit had all the tests you can imagine been to 4 different cardiologists, i get every now and again, a rythum that scares the shit outta me, all the doctors say its nothing to worry about, i ve had these rythum disturbances for 8 years now, i have been to numerous doctors from gastroenterologists and cardiologists, they all say there is nothing to be concerned about, i have had about 6 holter monitors over the last few years to try to catch it, but cannot get it on a reading, last week i had to call the Ambulance cos my rythum went haywire and i freaked out, im still not sure if its my stomach or heart , i get local doctors telling me its different things form panic disorder to very sensative nerves that stimulate extra beats, i dont know what to do?, i am in Australia and am flying to Europe in a week to visit my fiancee, i am dreading being on a plane if i get these rythum problems can anyone please help me???
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009