I have pancreatic cancer. Had a stent fit in my bile duct causing pain, discomfort, nausea, loose motion. Is this normal?

Hi my name is Cath , i have inoperable pancreatic cancer , diagnosed 18 months ago , a week ago i had a stent fitted into my bile duct to relieve the yellowing of my skin , very dark urine and grey fatty stools , before i had the stent fitted i didn't suffer too much pain and could eat pretty well , since the stent was fitted i suffer constant pain and discomfort , and diarrea , nausia , is this pretty normal till everything settles ?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013