I have palpitations, bowel movement of twice a day but not diarrhea, my menstrual cycle is short. Can it be hyperthyroidism ?

Helo Dr. Im 25 yrs old single,my weight is 38 kgs, height. I finished taking progyluton for 21 days tablet, now im on 6 days tablet free interval my OB ordered me to take this meds.because my menstrual cycle is short 22days cycle.Now im confuse i am planning to check my TSH ,T3,T4 this week in my follow up check up, is progyluton can affect the result of my Lab.test this TSH,T3,T4.. I want to check my TSH T3 T4 because i am suspecting that i have a hyperthyroidism inspite of my appetite is good,i am not gaining any single weight,i have palpitations, bowel movement of twice a day but not diarrhea , I also have acne it worsen whenever i have period.._Pls DR.give me some advice thank you...
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011