I have pains on my right upper back that radiates to the left and hands

please doctor I have pains on my right upper back that radiates to the left and hands. this causes me to belch often. I also feel a burning sensation around the middle of my back. Sometimes i have shooting pains and tinkling sensations. What could be the treatment for this? I sleep well at night and sometimes during the day i feel sleepy. What could be the cause of this. it is almost a month since I started feeling the pains. I will appreciate your response to help relieve the pains.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010