I have painful white bumps alll in my mouth and tongue. These are burning and swollen and do drugs

i have a tone of painful white bumps alll in my mouth and tounge i only did it once and thst was 6 days ago then today for the second time i went to the er bc they was so painful and the left side of my face felt like it was just burning non stop and it got a lil swollen i have ate anything 7 days barely drank anything and i have been awake for 7 days now the dr said there just cancher sores and when i asked about the side of my face being numb they said dont do drugs they wouldnt give me any kind of pain relie while i was there b they dont give drug addicts pain medication and told me i need to go get heelp for my drug problem as im crying bc im in so much pain im still not tired nor hungry what should i do is something wrong with me i have a tone of painful white bumps alll in my mouth and tounge i only did it once and thst was 6 days ago then today for the second time i went to the er bc they was so painful and the left side of my face felt like it was just burning non stop and it got a lil swollen i have ate anything 7 days barely drank anything and i have been awake for 7 days now the dr said there just cancher sores and when i asked about the side of my face being numb they said dont do drugs they wouldnt give me any kind of pain relie while i was there b they dont give drug addicts pain medication and told me i need to go get heelp for my drug problem as im crying bc im in so much pain im still not tired nor hungry what should i do is something wrong with me
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
hi,
Thanks for query,
As doctor said that the lesion you have got is cancerous sores,so as early as possible you consult oro surgeon for investigations and treatment.
You can take analgesic tablet for your pain,there is nothing wrong in it.
ok and bye.