I have painful lymph nodes down both arms, what could be the reason for this?

For seveal months now I could feel swelling in both upper arm not so much the arm pits but below them. Now the lymph nodes are painful down both arms. They are not greatly swollen but I can feel the lymph nodes. Last night my right arm kept me awake most of the night. I always get relieve from an advil but last night the advil did not relieve the pain, although I did get some relief by putting my arm over my head . I have no signs of fever . Any ideals?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011