I have painful, itchy raised dark spots around the genital area now its spreading to my lower bum

hi for almost a year i have dark raised spots somrtime itchy sometime painful .it keeps coming back it started from inside my tights around the genital area now its spreading to my lower bum cheeks they start as red raised spots then in few days it become black and painful. i am a 37yrs female i have only one partner .could someone tell me what it could be , its driving me mad please help .thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011