I have pain under left rib after ejaculation & burning in urine

I am suffering from burning sensation in urine from last two year. After ejaculation I feel very discomfort on my left side of abdomen , like something is pressuring from inside. It subsides in few days but not completely. Due to this problem I am avoiding intercourse. About last six months I am feeling pain on my tail bone mostly when seating or pressuring that part. Latest ultrasound of whole abdomen and scrotum are normal. Routine blood test KFT and LFT are normal, except lymphocytes 48 %. Ketone 5 mg / dl and trace amount of protein in urine test. Three years back I had been acute pain in my left testicle. There was mild swelling in left testicle in the ultrasound. The pain was subsides after three days of medication. Thereafter I have always felt the left testicle was enlarged after ejaculating. Sometimes the urine frequency increases and I feel weakness. I am not satisfied with the diagnosis and the treatment taken so far because there is no improvement in my condition. So kindly guide me regarding my problem. Thanks and Regards
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011