I have pain on my right upper side of eyebrow, kindly help me

I have pain on my right upper side of eyebrow since 6 to 7 years. I consult so many doctors, every doctor give me pain killer but no relief till date. I have city scan and mri test but these reports are normal. I have also checked my eye test and there is some allergy and the doctor gives me one eye drop . But my eye sight is ok i.e 6 by 6. I am using regdio eye drop for eye allergy. Now I am using only paint killer tablet i.e napra-D (naproxine domperidone) On every time I have the pain on my right upper side eyebrow so you are requested to give the suggestion and permanent relief.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Nov 2010