I have pain on left rib cage while coughing or sneezing

35 year old female. Pain on left side rib cage below left breast. Sharp pain when coughing or sneezing. Also hurts when laughing. What could it be.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
There may be probable muscle strain in that area due to bad posture at work or sleep. You can apply pain killing gel like Volini gel for 7 days for relief. Also try not to sleep on that side for few days. Don't press of turn too much to that side. Eat healthy food rich in fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Get 6-8 hours of sleep a day. You will be fine.