I have pain just above my belly button for almost a week, what could be the reason?

hi, i am 25 yrs old male, i had pain just above my belly button for almost a week. when ever i eat or walked down the stairs or tried to sleep on my stomach.. i could feel the pain. just yesterday in the morning when i woke up with discarge (red/white colour) fluid. and the pain is gone now.. but would still like to know what it was and what caused it.. Pratick Patel
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

White discharge per Vagina, with pain abdomen, is suggestive of PID... you need to get clinically evaluated,.. USG abdomen and pelvis,vaginal smear , are necessary to find out the cause for infection... consult a gynecologist...Hope i have answered your question