I have pain in vagina and rectum. Is savlon advised to stop persistent itching ?

23, 60kg, 5 3 , no long term health issues but finished a course of amoxycillin 2 weeks ago (treating tonsillitis ). I have been experiencing pain in my vagina and rectum for a few days and after a quick google search I think it could be genital warts or herpes . I m currently on holiday in Italy and I do not speak the language, so I am reluctant to go to the doctors. All I have is Savlon, will this stop the persistent itching until I get back to the UK to get it checked out or will I be doing more harm to the sensitive area? If so are there any over the counter remedies that I can try temporarily?
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011