I have pain in thyroid gland after diagnosed with Chronic thyroiditis. Do i need medical attention ?

I was diagnosed with Hashimoto s and take Armour Thyroid. On 11/2009 I had a 3cm Hurthle cell neoplasm removed from the lower left portion of the gland (20%) and a lymph node removed, sliced through, no cancer . Now I am experiencing upper right side Throid pain, tender to the touch, slightly swollen lymph node and gland. Last couple of days waking up sweating around 2am, likely not unusual, since I am at that age. However, last I expreinced hot flashes was the 3cm turmor growth. I don t want to hit the panic button, and seem overly anxious. Should I go ahead and schedule an appointment? Today is the first day with tendorness. Or should I wait, see if it is a throat virus and wait a week or so?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011