I have pain in the upper part of my abdomen. what could be happenning to me ?

i have pain in the upper part of my abdomen , just below the rib. when walking, feel like there is a knot inside. it radiates to the back and could be disturbing. i have gone to see different doctors, yet no definite diagnosis. latest ultrasound reveals no abnormality except slight abdominal thickening . prio to this time, pain was in the left lower abdomen. all the tests done did show no problem. a doctor treated ulcer, but no relief. this lasted for about three years but has since stopped. the problem now is that of the upper right abdominal pain described. i sometime feel pain in my upper thigh, and back of my shoulder blade . what could be happenning to me? please help
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011