I have pain in the lower area of my breast and my periods are 5 days late, am I pregnant ?

i m 28 years old. i m married from 3 years.this month my periods are 5 days late.. i m feeling pain in lower area of my breast.what should i do?5 month before i went for D&C .which was successful AFTER MY D&N FIRST 2 MONTHS MY PERIODS WAS NOT REGULAR .BUT FROM LAST 3 MONTH IT was ON RIGHT TIME(28 DAYS).MY H S G REPORT IS NORMAL..MY BOTH TUBES ARE NORMAL AND NO blockage ARE THERE .I M TRYING TO GET PREGNANT .WHAT SHOULD I DO.i have no thyroid problem .my hb is 11.5
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011