I have pain in the left chest, around the shoulder blades and armpit

pain in the left chest , around the shoulder blades and armpit hi i am 24 years old male. i had no no history of any disease and i don t know my family medical history . i was feeling a pain in my left chest under the clavicle and armpit about atwo month ago .i went to see my GP but she told me it could be a relaxation of the arteries around the heart . since then it it were coming on and off for about a month, then disappeared and now the pain is back more around the blade and armpit. i do smoke and never tried anything to treat it?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011