I have pain in stomach and chest and I am under medication. When will I be cured ?

I am 31 yrs old , 5 11 height and weigh 88kgs . I have problem of acidity . I have been feeling a bit uneasy since yesterday noon after consuming lot of sweet made of milk product which was almost 5 days old , then had sweet lassi in evening which had expired followed with butter chicken from local hotel for dinner . I have got my stomach aching a bit , pain all over my chest and funny feeling in my throat . Apart from this have body ache and feverish feeling. Have been to a doctor , pulse was 80/min. BP 110/80 . Doctor has given me enterogermina , Paracetamol 650 mg and Tablet D . Whats these tablets for and how long before i am fit to eat out again .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011