I have pain in my lungs and also trouble while taking breath

I am a 31 yr old female, My back hurts soo bad in my lung area and i find myself gasping for air i went to the ER a few days ago all bloodwork, EKG ,stess test all came back normal, i do have copd and asthma and i am a current smoker trying to quit! Could the pain in my back mean my lungs are failing? i have severe anxiety and this scares me. also i have diahrea, nausea , dizziness and because of the feeling of not getting enough air is making my anxiety worse. I do have a fracture in my spine area but i have had this for awhile and JUST now getting the breathing problems, also i am on a bi pap with 2 liters 02 at night and i believe its too much air going into my lungs since i have lost soo much weight in the last year! about 40 lbs but i am still 75 lbs overweight
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011