I have pain in my knee joint for last 3 to 4 year. I have high BP and had thyroid

i have pain in my knee joint for last 3 to 4 year and no medicine is properly improving my pain.i cant even fold my knee or sit bending my knees.what is the cure for age is 45 yrs,height is 4 9 ,weight is 55 kg .i have high B.P and i taken 2 tablets regularly for this.there is no other problem right now. Few yrs ago i use to suffer from Thyroid and by taking eltroxin it is now curred and i donot have any problem from it.sometime i cant even walk properly. if i walk for a long time my legs start paining badly.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011