I have pain in my chest left shoulder blade, please help

im 29 and i have pain in my chest left shoulder blade and left arm does anyone know what that can be
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Rule out the possibility of angina. Angina is a type of chest discomfort caused by poor blood flow through the blood vessels (coronary vessels) of the heart muscle (myocardium). Stable angina is chest pain or discomfort that typically occurs with activity or stress. The pain usually begins slowly and gets worse over the next few minutes before going away. It quickly goes away with medication or rest, but may happen again with additional activity or stress. Unstable angina is a type of acute chest pain that occurs when your heart doesn't get enough oxygen. It can be a warning sign of a heart attack. Check your cholesterol profile and blood pressure. Take ECG and consult a cardiologist.