I have pain in lower rib cage and i feel something like bubble moving to pelvic area causing pain

I have had a pain in my rt side front and back by the lower rib cage for a few weeks. I just had a bm and it felt like a bubble or something popped and moved to my pelvic area .the pain got stronger and there is alot of pressure even when i sit. I have no health ins or a dr due to just moving back to town.. Please help me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011
going by your symptoms u could be having renal stones . u need to get an xray kub also serum creatinine and other routine inv .
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response

welcome to healthcare magic forum
it is not a normal thing
you must consult doctor
you need to do X RAY also
pain may be due to trauma or internal reason or muscular ,but we must not take it easy
you can take pain killer for short time relief

i hope i answered your question