I have pain in knee,leg,hand and back. Taking nurokind but not satisfied with results

hello sir,I am 26 years old not married, I have pain in left knee ,left leg,left shoulder ,left hand & back pain ,popping from knee and elbow,As the HCM advise i consurned with orthopaedic he examine to me and written 1.Tab.Xtracal daily once for a month, 2.Tab. Nurokind plus daily once for a month,I am using this tablets from 25 days but still there is no improvement,please advise me what should be done to control this..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011