I have pain in knee, please suggest

i have pain in my knee when im walk, actually its not the center of my knee its the 2 sides of my knee..what is this? actually im on my 20's.

Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Hi Grace,

Welcome to this Forum.

Your description of pain is partially clear. The pain which increases on walking could be a soft tissue origin. It could be a cartilagenous, muscular or tendonous in origin. I hope you were not hurt and it is a gradual pain as your history has no description of that.

Chondromalacia is typically seen at your age and suits your description. Taking a Over the counter pain killer is better and if it does not help seek a doctor's help.