I have osteoarthritis of the cervical spine. Now i am suffering from headache.

i have osteoarthritus of the spine and c6 and c7 vertabraes have crumbled.i lost feeling in my right arm for 7 weeks and it did come back but im constantly in pain,also my lower back causes agonising pain to the point i cant not legs feel like they weigh 20stone.i lose urine constantly when i cough and my doctor keeps dismissing me as wear and at the end of my tether and dont know where else to go.i suffer headaches every day,my neck bones have severe bugles what can i do about it
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
dear Laura,

there is treatment for the condition in ayurveda which gives complete relief for the condition. although the physician will have to see you to assess your condition and also you will have to take treatment for at least 4 weeks for the same. do not prolong the treatment because if you delay it the degeneration will be more and so will be the treatment duration. ayurveda has cure for most of the degenerative conditions such as this.

hope i was helpful
thank you