I have one testicle and i am 12 years old.I am very thin for my age.

I have one testicle and I am 12 years old. I've realized this for quite a while now, probably since I was 8. My parents have never mentioned this before. Im only 4 foot 11, and pretty thin for my age. Is this partly caused by my one-testicle condition? I've also read online that theres a high risk of cancer. what should I do? We're not the type of family that talks about personal information with each other, so please don't tell me anything regarding talking to my parents to see a doctor. Thanks. Only reply if you are a professional or doctor, not some random guy.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

As long as your right testicle is fine then you should not have any problems having kids. I had an undescended testicle up until I was 24 and had two kids before surgery. So really in the end after surgery I found out that the undescended testicle was not functioning right to begin with and that the good  one was basically enough. Hope this helps.

Dear Friend I will help you.Tell me your mail id on

I am 19 years old. I got hurt in my left testis before 5 years & it became very smaller & shrunk to negligible size. My right one is all right. could i able to produce enough sperm count for my next generation. could i mastrubate.

Anonymous's Response

i can help you with this query as one of my friend had a similar condition.and he is quite tall. i think your height and weight has something to do with your nourishment rather than single testicle being the problem.