I have numbness in my right knee for the last four years

I have numbness in my right knee for the last four years. Now, i started playing Badminton and the numbness radiated up to hip. So, I consulted a Neurologist and advised to have a MRI. MRI findings reveals Cervical Spondylosis - Nerve Compression. So, he recommended for a Cervical Spine Operation to relieve Nerve Compression. However, he referred to a Neuro Surgeon for correct findings. Neuro Surgeon advised the same.
Following is my MRI Findings:
MRI Cervical spine:
Findings reveal generalized changes of Cervical Spondylis.
Primary narrowing of bony spinal canal in antero-posterior dimension at C2 to C6 vertebral bodies level. Diffuse bulge of dessicated C5-C6 disc with broad based herniation in postero-central and left paracentral aspect and associated with large posterior verterbral body osteophylte. it is compressing the thecal sac and cervical cord with changes of myelopathy. Narrowing left lateral recess and left exit foreman is noted. Diffuse bulge of degenerated C4-C5 disc with broad based postero central protrusion and associated with posterior verterbral body osteophylte. It is intendig the thecal sac with mild narrowing of bilateral recess and bilateral exit foremina. Diffuse bulge of dessicated C3-C4 disc with broad based protrusion in posterior left paracentral and intra foraminal aspect, narrowing left lateral recess and left exit foramen.
MRI Spine Thoracic:
Impression: MRI Dorsal spine findings reveal straightening curvature of dorsal spine and evidence of focal lesion in D5 verterbral body suggesting ? hemangioma.
My Condition:
Three weeks back, I had Restless leg syndrome also for two days, after that disappeared. When i sit in the chair for half hour and while getting up, I experience some nerve pulling and limping when walking for a while. I lose control while standing in one leg, lose balance while wearig socks, no balance while walking. Difficult when get up from sitting, planting my right foot is always with pain
MRI Spine Cervical:
My mother has Cervical Spondilysis, is it a hereditary.
Please let me know, whether Ayurvedic treatment will work. If it is, how long I have to undergo treatment in the hospital. How my problem will be diagnosed. Approx. expenses.
Thank you for taking time to read and please do reply.
Abu Dhabi
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011