I have noticed in the morning time in particular that my breathing isn t normal

about the last week ive noticed in the morning time in particular that my breathing isn t normal.i can t take in proper deep breaths and every time i breathe i can feel it in my s not just in the mornings but throughout the day and i feel today that it has become slightly worse- i don t think it is related to any emotional reasons as it has never happened ot me before nor am i under any emotional stress at the moment, do you have any idea what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011