I have not got my periods yet after stop taking of regestrone tablet.

Hello, My age is 24 years, height is 5.6 and weight is 46 kgs. I took regestrone tablet total 21 in no. s. I took this tablets twice a day for around 10 days. I have stopped taking from 3 days still i have not got my periods yet. Please suggest what would be the reason. I was asked to take regestrone by my doctor as i got brownish dschrge 15 days after my periods.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011

Welcome to HCM.
Regestrone is usually taken one tab. daily for 21 days and withdrawal bleeding occurs within 7 days.
Wait for 4 more days and if periods don't come you will need to get a pregnancy test done.
If pregnancy test is positive, then you will need an ultrasound study to determine the location and gestational age of pregnancy.
Wish you all the best.