I have not got my period in 2 months now. I had bladder infection

Hi, I recently just had at UTI. The doctor sent my urine to a lab and they said I had a bladder infection. I went back after taking antibiotics and my urinalysis came back perfect. The doctor also did a routine physical and everything was normal. I also got off my birth control because it was making my periods non existent. I have not got my period in 2 months now. Today, I had a little abdominal cramping. Just wondering if I had anything to worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010