I have not got my period. Pregnancy test is negative. Help me out

hi, my names sarah, i havnt gotten my period yet and its going to be a month here in about 2 days, ive taken 4 pg tests and all say negative. what is wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Apr 2010

Has it been a month after your due date? If that is the case, then is it the first time it is happening to you? If you answer yes to both these questions, then do consult a OBG specialist in person. You might require certain blood tests like serum HCG and also ultrasound for diagnosis.