I have not get my period,pregnancy report is negative but having the symptoms of pregnancy

hey.. i didn't see my period last month.. well my period has alway been mess up anyway, but i now has these little simtons like my period is bout 2 come i had them over 2 weeks now and it hasn't come yet... i just took a pregnancy test and im not pregnant ... wat is going on? please help me.. my nipples hurt.. i pees alot but little little pees comes out.. but it don't burn or hurt... i always feel like i have to pee when sittin on the toilet. i also notice i eat alot.. i am so worry.. all these crazy simtons please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jun 2010