I have not get my period after having a protected sex and i took i-pill also

Hello Am 20 year old , Female.. I have prooblem with my periods, and my periods were between 14th-19th of every month, And I had sex with out protection first time on 8th Feb morning at 11am, And i took I-pill tablet on next day i.e 9th feb at 9am(i.e before 24 months i took I-pill ). my problem is didnt started my periods on the regular date(it has to start on 14th feb) but it not started, and i had only very less bleeding only on 15th feb.. And now 1 week completed still my regular period has not started... I took Home pregnancy test on 20th feb and it is negative. And but still my regular periods has not started... My problem is why my periods has not started even after week from my regular date... Can u please sugguest me.. what shal i do...
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010