I have non white bumps in labia majora and i put dusting powder on it

hi, am 15 yrs old, still a virgin, nt even anal sex . height 157 ft, and weight 39. 4 months ago i had two white painful sores.. down at vaginal opening dt heals in 12 days... and during this tym i noticed some non white painless nd nt dt hard rashes or bumps inside my labia majora around the clitoris[both sides] and pain in my vagina... i started to put tycosid cream which didnt work, i went to a doctor and he prescribed this fun-bact cream 4 me.. i tried it 2 nd it didnt work.. i olso went to another doc. he checked and told me dt they are just heat rashes. i put dusting powder and ti didnt work.. its 5 months now.. pls help me... i dnt hv any medical history about ol this.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011