I have no taste and i cant smell anything after taking of diprofos injection

hi,i m a 28 years old female, please i need a quick treatment for no smell & no taste, noting that last Jan i ve took soli pred tablets & it gave a ver good results, then last April the problem started again, i ve took solu- cortef injection a week ago, it worked at the same day after may be one hour but till now i couldn t smell or taste except a few minutes ever day,then a doctor advised me to take diprofos injection as long as one week have been passed but i m afraid if it may be a strong dose of cortison, thx
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011