I have no itching / burning. What are the other symptoms for Bacterial Vaginosis?

Hi i think i may have Bacterial Vaginosis but i only have 1 symptom, a horrid smell.... I have not had any burning or itching what so ever. I ve looked on the internet and think its BV that i have. I went to the pharmacy before reading about BV and they gave me some tablets that you insert below for 6 nights but this didn t work. I ve recently started seeing someone and have read that a new sexual partner can cause this, so i think it is BV, i m just very embarrassed to got to the doctor , is there any home remedies that are known to work. I ve started drinking Cranberry juice as i know this is good for women problems down below. Please HELP thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011