I have negative pressure behind my ears and i am 19 years old. Do i need medical attention ?

I had a cold about 4 months ago. I went to the doctor and was told I had fluid in my ear. I ve been really light headed and I ve had one panic attack. I was even light headed before I got the cold. I don t have fluid in my ears anymore but I went to an ENT specialist and was told I still had negative pressure behind my eardrum . My heart has been feeling kind of tight and my heart feels like it s beating fast. Also, about 4 times a day I have this one big thump like maybe it skipped a beat or something. I have been light headed and kind of dizzy for about 4 months now. I was also told I had vertigo . But with the fluid gone can the pressure behind my eardrum cause me to still feel light headed and make my heart feel like it s beating rapidly? Should I seek medical attention at a hospital or is this normal with pressure behind your ears? Can somebody please help me!! I can t take feeling like this anymore. I cant work, go out with friends, or anything and i m only 19 years old, and weigh 220 pounds.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011